- This event has passed.
Business Basics for the Self-Employed and Business Owners
March 10, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
A new workshop series to help grow your family business from AME.
For owners of existing businesses and for those just starting out.
Join us for this fast paced, relevant and extremely informative workshop.
Do you know the answers to these questions:
What do you do, really?
Why should customers deal with you rather than somebody else?
How much does it cost to start / run your business?
Do you have a marketing plan? Do you need one?
Oops, this part of your business is different than you thought it would be! What now?
- Identify and state your value proposition
- Define and state your mission
- Write your sales and marketing plan-unless it is specific, measurable and achievable it is NOT a plan
- Calculate your start-up and operating budgets
- Execute your business plan- because saying it and doing it are not the same thing.
- Adapt and make course corrections
- Plus, we will have a breakout session that will allow time to focus on YOUR GOALS and fine-tune your business marketing goals for 2018. You won’t want to miss this time to help solidify those goals and keep moving forward into 2018 with laser focus.
Saturday, March 10th, 2018
Koelbel Library, Forum Room
(Holly and Orchard in the DTC area)
5955 S. Holly St., Centennial, CO 80121
$57/person or $87/couple
Includes lunch, refreshments and a copy of the book One With Everything.
About the Speakers